event site Drupal migrations
One of the main projects I have worked on at UBM is to help transition technology event websites from hand-coded sites to the Drupal CMS platform. This has allowed us to produce beautiful custom sites for our event brands while allowing them to customize content quickly and easily. My responsibilities for these projects have included:
- coordinating kick-off meetings between the marketing and design teams.
- long- and short-term release planning.
- communicating site and platform requirements among design, marketing, and development.
- troubleshooting issues with development.
- refactoring existing site content to work within Drupal.
- giving Drupal training and advising marketing on page design.
- running Drupal "office hours" to answer questions from stakeholders.
InformationWeek Elite 100 Conference site